Thursday, November 12, 2009

Be bold with gold

Isn't it so easy to get stuck wearing the same colors everyday? If I'm in a store looking at a sweater, no matter how many colors it comes in, I will almost always buy one of the two colors that my closet is filled with. It's normal to go through phases where you wear the same shade, but to be able to get a variety in your closet is an excellent accomplishment. In my case, there are some colors that I hardly ever buy; I realized that needed to change. Wanting to be one of those people who have an assortment of colors to choose from, I decided to try and venture outside of the norm. The first color that came to mind to start with was gold. It's always had this bad connotation for me, I'm not really sure why. It reminds me of something very very outdated. I see some appealing things in that shade every now and then, but they never surface when I'm shopping. As I started looking for gold, specifically to pull myself out of my comfort shell, I was surprised by how many things I found...



No comments:

Post a Comment