Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pulling it all together

In my opinion, accessories are awesome. They turn a boring outfit into something stylish within minutes. I always carry a few pairs of earrings or a necklace in my purse just in case I need to revamp my outfit when I get to work. yes, they're great, and they also tell a lot about a person. Accessories can be a window into their style, confidence, and personality. Sometimes an accessory is too bold for a person, although they wish it wasn't. Thinking about this I was reminded of a few months back when I came across a website for a company called CandyBandAccessories, which makes gorgeous headbands. I was incredibly inspired by how creative they were. My resistance was that I couldn't see anyone (me) wearing something so attention grabbing in a small little beach town. Now that the weather is changing I'm starting to reconsider. I think these headbands are perfect for winter wardrobes. They would be a classy addition to wear to a Christmas party or even just a fun night out. Here are a few of my favorites that are a little more cost friendly, and a couple of ideas on what to pair them with:)




Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment