Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Warm and Cozy

We're only 1 day away from Thanksgiving and the official start of the holiday season! This may be a little pre-mature, but just like the song goes, "It's the most wonderful time of the year...". How many people will dare to fight the crows Friday morning? Call me crazy, but I actually ENJOY shopping during the holidays. Besides the parking issue, I like that there are so many people out and about; it's fun for me:) Anyways, before I get completely off topic, I wanted to share a few things that remind me of the warm and cozy holidays. I always do my best to share about items that are reasonably priced, so I chose two of my favorite sweaters that are both on sale for great prices! Also, Archipelago is my favorite brand of candles, so naturally I included that, with the holiday scented one from Bath & Body Works. The Victoria's Secret slippers (or "mukluk" as they call them) are comfortable and stylish enough to wear on a quick errand to the grocery store...in case you forget an ingredient for that apple pie:)

In this set:
Crop Sleeved Cardian- $39.75 
Stripe Mukluk- $34.50




No comments:

Post a Comment