Thursday, December 3, 2009

Back to business

I apologize for being such a bad blogger lately. My intention when I started this was to consistently bring something new everyday or at least every other, but this week has been crazy busy, and I realized that it might be a little harder then I realized to stick to that kind of schedule. By the way, kudos to those who do...first person that comes to mind is Jen, also a fashionista like myself, as well as works full time and is newly married. I don't know how you do it Jen:)
So like I mentioned, it's been a busy week...no past couple months! I've been working hard to get all our Christmas shopping done, and I have to say that this is the earliest ever I've started. Christmas shopping can sometimes be difficult for me because I see so many good deals and want to buy them for myself!! (Have I ever mentioned that my husband manages our finances?)  I constantly like knowing what's out there, so it is a good thing even when I don't get to buy something. But what's out there right now are very cute jackets! I have wanted to purchase every single one of these at some point in the last few weeks...so far so good.


















No comments:

Post a Comment