Thursday, January 28, 2010

Reebok EasyTone

There's no satisfaction that feels the same as when you finish a long run or workout. I love the way running makes me feel, even if I dread the start of it sometimes. Thankfully, I live in a beautiful town with lots of amazing trails and hikes that make an ordinary run not so ordinary.
I'll admit that athletic equipment isn't a topic I have a wealth of knowledge in, but while I was at the salon last week, my hairdresser asked me if I'd heard about the new Reebok sneaker. It could very well be that everyone knows about this shoe except for me, so sorry if this is old news to you. I went online to research the Reebok EasyTone sneaker, and I have to say that I think I'm going to buy a pair of these. I am in need of a new pair of running shoes, but more importantly, these shoes are designed to tone your legs and butt with every step, regardless of if you're walking or running. The other great thing about them (at least I think so) is that they're cute! I had heard a lot of buzz about the Sketcher Shape-Ups because they are designed to also tone your legs while walking, but I just can't get past how ugly they are...sorry Sketchers. Anyways, the reviews for the Reeboks are really good, but as with anything I'm sure you've still got to put the work into it in order to see the results. Happy running!

You can buy them at Nordstroms as well as the Reebok website, but sizes and colors are limited.


1 comment:

  1. sooooo do you wanna do the half marathon with me in may???? with these pair of shoes you HAVE to!

    ReplyDelete