Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Worth noting

A little off the subject of fashion- I am taking the advice from my first follower (my husband) and writing about the amazing hand made cards that you can buy at Costco. These cards have so much detail and character in each one, and if you were to buy them individually you would pay somewhere around $5.00 each. The set from Costco comes with 30 handmade cards in a variety of occasions, in a decorative storage box, and all for $13.99! My sister introduced me to these "cards in a box", and I'm so happy she did. Cards may not seem like a huge necessity right now compared to many other things, but I have to say that it is extremely convenient to have a card for any occasion on hand in case something unexpected comes up (because they always do). And they really do last a long time- I had my first box for two years. I attached a picture of one that is similar, but in all honesty, the ones I bought are way better. This will at least give you an idea. One more thing, these are only available at Costco in store. I looked on their website to see if I could add a link in case someone was interested in buying online, but the only thing they have is a similar set that only comes with 12 cards and costs $37.99! That's definitely not a deal worth blogging about.


No comments:

Post a Comment