Friday, February 5, 2010

Spring 2010

There is a website that a friend of mine directed me to which has all the trend forecasts from now through 2011...yes I did say 2011. I can barely wrap my mind around the fact that we're in the second month of 2010, and there's trend forecasters out there analyzing what will be in style in over a year from now! Don't get me wrong, I love it, I think it's genius, but it's kinda crazy. They are the real deal, with case studies and all. The website is intended for industry professionals who can pay $3,495 dollars for one year of full access. Well since I decided to forgo the 1 year's subscription, I was only able to see a minimal amount. But, what I did see is that this spring we should be stocking our closets with pastels and light weight material. Click on TrendStop to see what I mean. What do you think?




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment