Thursday, February 18, 2010

Time to be trendy

While I was doing some window shopping yesterday, I stopped into Urban Outfitters to check out their selection. They have a lot of stuff on sale right now, mostly in the $19.99-$29.99 range, which is pretty cheap. You definitely have to be in the mood to sort through all of their stuff, but if you are, you'll walk out of there with something great! On my way out of the store I stopped by their jewelry to take a look- they always have some really unique necklaces or headbands, I love it! Right now they have a bunch of necklaces that are clocks attached to one or multiple long chains.  I couldn't find a picture of the one that was my favorite (it was very simple) but here are a few others that are really cute. I'm seeing more and more of this style popping up :)


3 comments:

  1. I love the look of different chains together...not sure about the clocks yet, but keep us posted! what's the color for this spring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, maybe if you saw them in person- they're really great! Yes I love the double chains too:) I bought a cheap necklace the other day, and added a few chains to it and now I love it! As far as spring, last month I blogged about a website that predicts trends as far as 2 years ahead...they're saying pastels and neutral colors will be big for this year. Let me take you shopping and I'll show you what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes for sure! I'd love to learn how to make new chains too. I'll see you in April(for lunch!). Is there a way I can subscribe to your new posts?

    ReplyDelete