Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello Monday

Here we are at the beginning of another week! I hope everyone's Monday went great! I don't have a lot of time to blog but I wanted to quickly write about a couple of good bargains I found today while I was at Costco (A.K.A my second home). First off, they are selling Matty M leggings for only $13 dollars! I couldn't find a picture of them, but they are the nice and thick kind, which means you don't have to only wear them with something really long because they aren't see through. They really can be worn with just about anything. If you've never heard of Matty M you should check out their stuff at Nordstrom's- they are one of my favorite brands.
The other item I found was a Calvin Klein tie-dyed dress. It's only $20 dollars and it comes in a variety of colors. It will be a great dress for the spring, and you can't beat the price. Again, I couldn't find a picture because Costco doesn't sell their clothing on their website, but I did find something similar on the Calvin Klein Website. The one at Costco is cuter, so if you have time, definitely stop by your nearest one to see if they have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment