Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hello Again

Well I think it's safe to say that it's been WAY too long since I've blogged! I completely missed the whole summer season, which I'm sad about because I had some really fun stuff to share. The reason for the long break is because my husband and I moved to a new city and it's been so busy since we've made the switch- absolutely wonderful, but busy!
So here we are at the very beginning of Fall- it's always in the first stage of a new season when I get the most excited and inspired to write about the trends I'm seeing. I have to say Fall/Winter is probably my favorite season to dress for- at least it always feels that way when Summer ends. I think coats and boots are two items I can never have enough of. I'm not sure why that is considering one could techincally get through a whole Fall/Winter season with only two of each (dare I even say one). Regardless, I'm always searching for another of each- sometimes even in Summer, haha. Well as I start to fill my wardrobe with more weather appropriate items, I look forward to sharing about the wonderful deals I find! Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment