Friday, July 13, 2012

Just a few Clouds



Necklace- H&M
Shirt- Guess
Leggings- Forever 21
Boots- Report


Very Strange weather today. Even though it was warm, I saw a few clouds so I jumped on the opportunity to wear my boots without looking totally out of place. Out of no where it started lightly raining while we were taking pictures, which did effect them a bit. We were able to get a few good ones before I had to get the boots out of the rain. Can't wait for another Fall-ish weather day.

XOXO,
S

8 comments:

  1. How much was that shirt?? I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mim, thanks for the comment! I just bought the top about 3 or 4 weeks ago and it was on sale actually :) I found the link online for you and it's still on sale for $30!

      http://shop.guess.com/Catalog/View/W22I59K0YF0

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! That's definitely a purchase :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute Steph! Who is your photographer? Could it be a Mr. Molfino? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shonna! Well it's either Mr Molfino or Scotch...I'll let you figure that one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, Stephanie. Stylish outfit.

    Scotch would need a lot of scotch in order to operate a camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! yes that's very true...hands wouldn't hurt either since he is a dog:) lol

    ReplyDelete