Sunday, October 14, 2012

October Wish List




Pictures (clockwise)
1. Ras Flats
2. Omybag
3. Tory Burch Eddie Flats
4. Dita Wonderlust Sunglasses
5. Zara Quilted Sleeve Jacket


Just a few things I have my eye on this month. It drives me crazy when I find something I love and then realize it was from last season and sold out :( That's been happening a lot lately for some reason. The Ras flats is an example of that, but I can settle for the Tory Burch in this scenario. Although, I'll have to act fast because those are not current season and only have a few places still selling them. The purse and jacket are both gorgeous!! And then there's the wonderful Dita glasses- I recently saw them on someone in person and have been thinking about them ever since.

 

2 comments:

  1. great pieces!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from She Inside if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete