Friday, October 12, 2012

Pretty blue ombre



Top- Broke,Young & Fabulous
Leggings- Forever 21
Boots- Report Fairfax

A photographer friend of ours took some pictures of Mike and I over the weekend. We wanted some more couple pictures but not the typical engagement/wedding looking ones (since we already have those) So I was able to sneak in a few of just me so I could post on my blog. Ombre fabrics are one of my favorites so I immediately picked this shirt out when I saw it at Nordstrom's. I got another one similar- it's tan ombre with a little different cut. If the weather can do it's part and start getting cooler then I might have an opportunity to wear it soon.

 

4 comments:

  1. OMG Steph, these shots are gorgeous! Especially the first two. I'm loving the depth of field and the colors. Everything (outfit included) is just put together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Yes, I really love the filter that he put on them to get that color. We've switched cameras a few times in the last few months which is why some of the pictures are better then others. I just haven't found one I like yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mind if I ask what cameras you've been using? The quality always looks nice in your pictures in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I started taking pictures I used my Sony cybershot, but it's not the right camera for these kinds of shots, so we upgraded to a Canon 60D. That's an amazing camera and the pictures turn out great, but it still wasn't exactly what I wanted, so I returned it and I'm temporarily back with the cybershot. I think we'll get another canon but I've been doing research on the right lens for me. The pictures for this post were taken by a friend who's a photographer- he has a very nice canon camera but I'm not sure which model number. Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete