Monday, November 26, 2012

Gust of wind


Blouse- Topshop
Pants- Topshop
Shoes- Mango
Flower Ring- Nordstrom
Necklace- Topshop



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I certainly did! Bring on the Christmas decorations! As promised, lots of Topshop happening in this outfit. This top is beautiful, I fell in love with it right away. I like that the back of it is cropped- it's a small detail that makes it different then other flowy blouses.

Enjoy your last week of November:)

xoxox

                                                       Please Follow my Blog!! ------->
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you put a link for the flowy top because I just bought it on impulse! :D I love flowy tops like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how you like it! They didn't have the black version in store when I was there but it looks really good online. I love flowy tops too:)

    ReplyDelete