Friday, December 28, 2012

Painted Pants

Top: Free People, Pants: Rich & Skinny, available here at Gilt for 5 more days only or here, Shoes: Chinese Laundry, no longer available in black but you can buy red ones here, Necklace & Bracelet: JewelMint, Sunglasses: Anne Taylor

Here is another example of a shirt I bought for full price in a department store and then found it 60% off at Nordstrom Rack the same week! Gosh I love finding deals, lol. I found it for sale online as well, just click on the link above. These jeans are so comfortable and have so much character- I love all the loud printed jeans by Rich & Skinny.

In other news, I'm having a hard time parting ways with my Christmas decorations, anyone else? I think I'll keep them up just a few more days:) Yesterday I spent a few hours at the mall with my gift cards in hand. My husband bought me quite a few items from Lululemon which I was very excited about! So I went to their store to get a few other things and their customer service got a failing grade, which is weird, because they're usually pretty nice. You would think selling a $100 pair of workout pants would make them cheery but I guess not? Anyways, anyone else get some good stuff for Christmas? Leave me a comment and share!!

PS Today it the last day to enter the giveaway to win a JewelMint Necklace, so hurry! Click here to enter...


2 comments:

  1. I got lots of lululemon this year! Love their stuff and I'm in workout clothes all the time! And that is weird to hear that they had bad customer service... usually they are awesome!
    Love that shirt! What a great deal!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their stuff too! So trendy for workout clothes, lol...they are usually great when I shop there, so I think it was just an off day? Thanks for reading and Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete