Friday, January 25, 2013

By the passing cars


Sweater: BB Dakota Dorian Sweater, Faux leather shorts: Kaitlyn (in store) similar here, Tights: H&M, Shoes: Aldo Gorenberg, Purse: Topshop (now on sale!), Jewelry: Express, Kohl's

TGIF! Does anyone else still say that? Probably not...Well regardless, I’m happy it’s Friday as most people usually are. 

I really like the look of shorts and tights together. It’s a great way to still use your shorts in the winter (depending on how thick the tights are & how cold it is). I love seeing outfits where people pull it off because it can be a tricky one. Black on black is usually the safest way to go so I really can’t pat myself on the back too much. And if you’re interested in the shoes you should take a look at my review on them here.

Just a few more days left to enter giveaway to win a Tory Burch wallet! Don't forget to enter...click here so you don't miss out!


XOXO,
S 

12 comments:

  1. This is a really cute outfit!! I posted a similar look recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this sweater. I like what you're doing with the colors, pairing a grey print with blacks! It does remind me a bit of your recent outfit post though! ;)

    xo

    freshfizz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Which outfit does it remind you if? If it's the Sneak Peek then it is the same outfit :)

      Delete
  3. love your shorts :) xx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and as a bonus, they're really comfortable! lol

      Delete
  4. love this!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I love the shoes too :) Thank you for reading!!

      Delete
  6. You did great at winter-izing those leather shorts.....I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great way of putting it, lol. Thank you for reading!!

    ReplyDelete