Saturday, January 5, 2013

Gold & Maroon

Sweater: Rock and Republic for Kohl's, Leggings: F21, Scarf: Zara, no longer online but similar here, Boots: UGG (Ravenna) here or on Ebay, Clutch: Hobo International, Watch: Akribos

I know I said this would be up yesterday but I've been a little under the weather the last few days. Sick in bed= shoe shopping online. Unless of course my husband is reading this, in which case, I have been resting and catching up on TV shows....;) Speaking of TV shows, the 3rd season of Downton Abbey finally premiers in the US tomorrow!! If you're a fan of the show like I am then you'll understand my excitement.

If you get a chance to own a pair of these boots then I would highly recommend it- they are extremely comfortable (well they are UGG's) and look great with anything. I would like to own a black pair as well:) I do wish they were a little higher but it didn't bother me enough to not purchase them. Happy Saturday!! xoxox
 

10 comments:

  1. That gold sweater paired with those maroon pants are so perfect! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    P.S. Thanks for following me on twitter! @gracelee95 -- I'm a new follower of your blog!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading and for following!! I will check your blog out as well, I'm sure it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Your boots are fabulous! Happy New Year!

    XO,
    Rachel Ashley
    http://fashionablyliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! And they're very comfortable :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this! Great color combo and anything comfy and stylish is my kind of outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The color mixture of this outfit was my favorite part and the fact it was comfortable was a definite added bonus!

      Delete
  6. You look fabulous, Stephanie!! Love the colors and that cute pair of boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stephanie- love this look! I love anything metallic and burgundy :)

    I'm your newest follower!

    <3 Katie

    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete