Monday, February 4, 2013

Oversized & Cozy


Sweater: Asos vila sweater on sale!, Jeans: Joe's Jeans vintage reserve, Shoes: BCBG vance wedge, Purse: Tory Burch snake reva clutch sold out, Bracelet: JewelMint, Ring: Windsor


The day we took these pictures it was very cloudy and chilly outside which I was so excited about because I've been waiting to wear this sweater. It is such a great sweater- I could honestly wear it everyday. Oh wait, it's only cold 5 days out of the year...okay maybe not everyday, but basically as much as I can. And if you're a Tory Burch fan I HIGHLY recommend purchasing a Reva clutch! The snake print ones are out of stock but their regular or bombe clutches are just as amazing. The quality of leather makes it so worth the price!

XOXO,
S

8 comments:

  1. I definitely just bought this sweater for my trip to Seattle! Crossing my fingers that it gets here in time. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! How funny!! You will love it, it goes great with leggings too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing and I love your outfit. Great wedges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the wedges...some of the reviews on them said they were hard to pull on but I didn't have that problem at all, they're really comfortable to me.

      Delete
  4. I want to wear that sweater right now! It looks like the perfect combination of cozy, oversized, but still chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is! I was nervous about buying it online because they always making them look good in the picture, but I was very happy with it once it came:)

      Delete
  5. SUPER cute and cozy casual look for you. I LOVE this.

    I hope you'll keep an eye out on my blog later today. I'll be featuring this as one of the looks I love today.

    xo,
    Terry

    http://terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely take a look later today! Thank you for featuring it!

      Delete