Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Crustless Quiche



The great thing about this recipe is you don't have to be exact with the measuring at all. The above measurements are really just a guide but I eye ball a lot. Maybe I'm the wrong person to be giving out cooking recipes?? lol I do always stick to the 5 eggs, but everything else is by how it looks. I don't always add chicken, because I hate handling raw meat, but I knew my husband was going to eat all of this and that he'd enjoy it with the chicken:) You can also make it as healthy as you want...Enjoy!






7 comments:

  1. And now I must try this! I think I have my weekend recipe! It's basically like a frittata then isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try it and how it turns out!! I've never made a frittata but it looks like it is pretty much the same thing depending on which recipe you go by :)

      Delete
  2. Nice recipe! Looks so yummy... I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Checked out your blog too and think its great, very stylish! I absolutely will follow :)

      Delete
  3. My chihuahua does the same thing when I cook, she stares at me, waiting for something to fall off the counter for her to eat. Can't wait to try this recipe, I love quiche. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol they think they're so sneaky, don't they? I hope you like it! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Ooooh this looks absolutely delicious!! I'm in need of some good cooking tips haha :)
    Chantelle x

    ReplyDelete