Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Gift Guide



Ladies:

  Gentlemen:
3. Lava Cake 
5. Clock
6. Tie
8. Wallet



Yes Valentine's Day really is this Friday! I am not prepared at all considering I still can't believe January is over. I am a big fan of traditional gifts like chocolate's and cards, but it is fun to go above and beyond sometimes. I've always been a big fan of this holiday- single, dating, married, I've still always liked it. When I was in college my mom would send me a little Valentine's goodie bag with fun things like nail polish and a makeup bag and it was always just as exciting as getting a gift from a boyfriend! Of course, the sweet things my husband gets for me now are more special, but it really is the thought that counts. Enjoy spending your Valentine's day however you like!

XOXO,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment